Thursday, June 09, 2005


ermx i forgot to say one part
hmmmmm
after we return bike tat one rite,
ermx jasmine zhien huili go to toilet la
den we thinking
why go toilet so long de
den
end up they bought a small cake fer me
THX U GUYS
luv it
it was dunno wat oreo smthing
zhien tried to tell us
but end up all the little bits all feel down on ppl's bag
hahahahahha
fun fun
den
each had a bite
den
i like cant finish is
but laopo sporting~
finish is for me
thx~~

welll
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
firstly
wanna SAY A BIG THX TO ALL those hu say happy bday to me
ermx
on 8th june
just at 12.00am sharp
got ppl say happy bday to me le
hahahaha
thx thx
lub u all
ermx
thx to elaine edwin rina wanying hayati cockroach michelle hidayah azli lynette jiaxin
cos u all said happy bday to me
either in msn or sms
hahahas
thx thx
hmmmmm
den tody had fun
really really fun
hmmmm
as usual
i m late
-.-"
but nvm la
bday girl rite =P
wahahahhaha
anyway
arrive le
still have to wait for 2 ppl
i mean 3
means i m not late!
waahhahahahaha
hmmmm got joanne,jasmine,elaine,zhien,
rina,sylvia,hayati,edwin,jinghan,tyfin,
moose,elfy,khian chong going lor
hmm den thx to linda for saying happy bday to me
den to mark
thx fer coming to the mrt station
n passing the present to me
thx thx
lub u
anyway
ok de story here:
hmmm
we a BIG GROUP
go take mrt den go all the way to eunos
den go down
den take taxi go
hmmmm
15 ppl
tot can 5 5 5
but in the end
is 4 4 4 3
hmmm
nvm la
we arrive le
den at first find place to sit lor
den
some go buy food eat le
buy from 7-11 de cup noodles
hmmm
den
we wait for them la
den after tat
we cycled first
weeeeeeeeeee
so long nv ride bike le
ok choose bike le
den off we go~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hmmm
me always with hayati
whahahahhaha
den while cycling
my leg cramp
-.-"
den buttock also pain
whahahahaha
ermx
shhhhh
dun tell ppl
later i malu
=X
anyway
got one time
we cycling
den saw my kor
hahahahha
so coincidence
actually not la
cos he alr dere mah
he got bbq de
anyway
cycle finish le

den
WATER ATTACK
whaahahahhahahahah
but hor
NOT FAIR LEI
all gang up den bully me de
=(
at first
say wan push hu de
den
suddenly
all say "aishah........."
den look at me
obviously i'm the target rite
diaoz~
ok
n i m pushed into de water!!!!!!
i dun care
REVENGE
first was mummy
whahahahhahaha
den next one by one
i push into de sea
whahhaha
but the boys
i no strength neh
-.-"
but nvm
de dis JINGHAN HOR
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR
always wan push him in the water
den end up
i drop one n fall down
hmp hmp hmp!!!
not fair not fair!!
bleahhx
anyway
hmmm
some ppl got skin allergy
den some injure wor
ermx
sylvia n rina
hmmm
must take care
den
we went to wash up
hmmm
when dey deciding to wash up dat one
hmmmm
me suddenly feel like no moood like dat
den sit at the rocks dere la
den
jinghan pei me
ask me wat happen
hmmm
nth bah
den go wash up le
after wash up [which is like DIDNT wash up at all ]
den
feel like being alone
den
went near the sea
walk in the sand
alone alone alone
hmmm
den went to the rocks again
just feel like being alone~
den hayati n khianchong came to find me
den
i ask them go back first la
just wanna be alone~
den
hayati wanna go le
den she u-turn awhile
den hug me say happy bday to me
thx jie!
anyway
when she go le,
den alone again at the rocks dere
hmmm
dunno why
tears came rolling down
den faster wipe
den joanne,elaine,rina
came to find me
persuade me dun like dat den go back with them
ok lor
me go back
cos alot will worry de mah
den go back
on the way
saw jinghan n edwin
walking towards us la
at least
i knew at tat moment
dat my frens will nv leave me alone de
even if i m still alone, dere's always my frens
thx everyone
=)
den all waited fer me to wash up
den go home le

den hayati sylvia jasmine zhien have to go home first
so dey take cab all the way home
den the rest of us
went to eat dinner lor
hungry hungry
lunch didnt eat anything
so now den eat
eat LJS
hmmm
actually
the food ok la
but hmm nvm la
at least was full at tat moment
hmmmm
den
me rina elaine take neoprint
den the boys
came to disturb us
-.-"
cant pose properly
hmp hmp hmp!
nvm la
quite nice la
but mine rina bring home le
so nvm
den
go home le
khian chong follow me home
he live near ma
ok
thx fer bringing my presents fer me

reach home le
still got surprise wor~
ermx
family bought for me a bday cake
weeeeeeeeeee
den sing happy bday to me
hmmmmm
today was ok bah
really really had fun
kekex

hmmm opening the presents time
me open carefully wor
whahahahahaha
hmmm my wonderful presents:
hayati jianshen xianqiang ~> a cute teddy bear
rina elaine jasmine zhien huili sylvia michelle jinghan edwin wanying ~> a jacket + a MONKEY pencil case n 2 keychains
joanne siewmin ~> an OP shirt
mark tyfin ~> A BIG EYEORE bearbear[however u spell tat]
sylvia ~> a monkey teddy bear
khian chong ~> a cute teddy bear also dat says "happy bday" in a heart

just wanna say a BIG THX TO ALL THESE PPL FOR UR PRESENTS
thx thx
=D
anyway
thx to those who wish me happy bday also
when i was away
celest,yanting, ppl i dunno also
thx thx
changsheng also
thx thx
hmmmmmm
today happy happy bah
n thx to those who wrote a testim for me also
thx thx

hmmm
huili dun worry de bah~
ermx just now u sad
but dun worry~
didnt spoil the fun bah
at least all had fun rite?
so dun tink too much bah
hmmmmmm

me suddenly no mood alr
hmmm
cos
just now
last half hour of my bday
hmmm con with edwin rina jinghan
but den
rina put down first
cos wanying wan call her
den
left me jinghan edwin rite
i tok
like tok to wall like dat
den felt frust
dunno why
den
i end the call
sorry?
wasnt in the mood

sooooooooooo
up to now
still no mood
HAIS HAIS HAIS
suan le
i tok also no use
wat for rite?
suppose to con now
but where all the ppl go?
all go slp~
still say i cant slp!!!
wat sia
hais
suan le
hear my voice sux rite
watever la

just now
tok to hayati until quite late on the phone
cos she noe i no mood den she call me
tok to me
den
ermx
got one time
told her
i'm going to east coast again
maybe last week of holiday
i going dere ALONE
den she dun let me de
-.-"
hais
dunno why
just feel like going dere ALONE
n relieve all my stress
maybe i'll feel better
going dere ALONE
sitting on the rocks again

my buttock still hurts. hais
tml going escape le
wah
long day again
must rest well
n to those sick
ppl like rina sylvia n who la
please take care of urself
if not well
go see doc ok?
must listen to me ar~

No comments: