Saturday, June 11, 2005

harlow
good morning everyone
actually
is good afternoon le
-.-"
nvm la
anyway
today
ok ok la
jinghan my counsellor
xie xie
=D

anyway
yesterday
whole day went out
ermx
with family
mum brought us go escape theme park
hmmm
sit on the mrt so long
my leg suan le la
den
arrive le
den first ride i took was the pirate ship
hahas
fun la
den next was
ermx wat ar
forgot lei
ermx
ermx
ermx
eh i forgot lei
nvm la
ok tell ur
ermx
the haunted house is new rite?
V THE WAT LA
stupid "ghost"
but i will recommend ur try it
hahahha
fun fun
ermx
tell ur
hahahha
first
the person let u go inside
den got one video la
u must watch den can go
den
when u watching
the ghost will disturb u
whahahahhaha
den try to make u scared den run out of the house
my aunt ran away first
-.-"
den left me my bro n my cuz
wah piang!
stupid ghost
feel like kicking him
hahahahha
den i the whole way
hug my bro
whahahah
scared mah
den
we got one part
we trap in the middle
hahaahhaha
den suddenly got one hand grab my bro leg
den u noe wat my bro say?
"please please duwan"
whahahahahhaha
now dat i tink abt it
i kept laughing
hahahahha
den we quickly try to go out of the house
the pontianak
lucky nv grab me
iff grab me i suddenly slap it den not my fault ar
hahahahha
den
ermx
at the ending part
got the SCREAM the ghost la
den we all scared
suddenly all sit down
ahhahah
den my bro fsater go open de door
n we are out
whahahahhahah
finally~!~~
den
ask my mum try
she den duwan
whahhahahha
later she in the middle faint
how to carry her?
wahahhahahha
i so bad
anyway
after tat
took wet n wild
i take two times
means
double wet
piant
take mrt
all wet
n COLD
freeezing ar
whahahahhaha
hmmmm
yesterday was fun bah
kekex

go the haunted house ar
next time
whoever go the haunted house with me
if i grab u n hold u tite
den u hav to understand la
whahahhahaha
=D
okie?
dun mind rite

ermx
today
v sian
nth to do
hais

ermx
oh yeah
elaine going taiwan rite
remember take care of urself okie?
remember
n eat well
dun luan luan eat
n must remember of me =P
no la
jk
hahahha
just enjoy urself okie?

n laopo
i noe u go thailand le
n must remember take care of urself too

jinghan really good counsellor
feel better after toking to him

No comments: