Saturday, June 04, 2005

hmmm
ok blog again
hahahhaha
hmmmmmm
get back results le
bu chuo la
hmm
i tink now
thinking of going jc
but den
poly may be less stresser
but den
ermx
aiyah
dunno la
see o'levels first how
hahahahas
anyway
i am just sec 3
why worry abt tat now rite?

hahahhaa
ermx
came le
den saw tyfin n jasmine
ermx
pamela sixuan n khian chong were sitting dere
den
huili came in
hmmm
my mum n i like waited for half an hour alr?
hahahhahaha
den
our turn le
haha
hmmmm
first thing mrs wong said was tat
"aishah, u still thinking abt dropping bio?"
whahahha
she can read my mind like dat
hahahaha
ermx
den tok tok tok
ermx
mostly abt bio la
hahahha
she ask me to challenge it
haha
try
den end of year see again how
cos my bio
she say also bu chuo ma
a c5
so she asked me to try harder
maybe can
hahahahah
hmmmm
my l1r4 is 12
my l1r5 is 17
ermx
i can go jc
i can go poly
weeeeeee
i got 2 choices
whahahahahhaa
ermx
well
must not tink abt it now
hahahha
concentrate on holidays
weeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyway
not fair not fair
i cant tag at joanne's blog
or at edwin's blog
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR
ahhhhhhhh
hate my com
hmp!!
lalalalala
suan le
hahahaha
anyway
if got anything wanna tag
i'll tag at my own taggboard
hhahahah
den ur come here see okie?
wahhahahaha

ermx
5 more days
wahhahahahhahaha
ermx
my victims
watch out ar
especially ed-- opppsss
ermx
nobody
=X
wahhahahahahhaha
lets throw him tgt
me rina elaine joanne
whahahahahah
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so fun fun
hahahahahaas

hmmm mark cant go le
*sad*
cos of his bad results
hais nvm
also cant force him go de rite?
hais
nvm la
ermx
still got ppl going
me okie le
kekex

hmmmmmmmmmmm
some ppl go camp le
wah
all pangseh me
hais
HAAHAHAHHAS
jkjk
anyway
camp i sometimes like
sometimes dun
whahahahha
dunno y
cos is like
ermx
sometimes u will see tat is fun
but sometimes
dun even think abt it
hahahas
ermx
wat to say somemore ar
oh yah
just now
meet the parents
my mum tok hor
her eng v de good lei
-.-"
make me wanna luff
whahahahahha
den we eat chicken rice
muahahhahaha
yummy yummy
mummy cant finish de food
den give me -.-"
den i eat
whahahahahhaha
i so guai
=D
kekex
wah
den now so full
wahaahahhahaha
i'm getting fatter le
help help
whahahahhaa
everytime i tell my mum this
den she will say
"u wan to be fat as me ar?"
whahahahahhah
den i =X le
whahahhahaha
duwan say le
kekex
anyway
overall
did quite ok le
hmmmm
alot of ppl wan me to tutor dem maths
whahahahahha
i can become maths teacher le
ahhahah
dun say i show off ar
=S
hmmmmm
i will teach ur one
dun worry =))

hmmmmmm
hope everyone did well also
even if ur didnt do well
dun get upset over it
just work harder next time
ur sure can do it de
x))
believe me
ahahahahhas

No comments: