Tuesday, June 14, 2005

well
ermx
good afternoon to all
yesterday
new record sia
i slept at 4am in the morning!
can u like believe it
n i wasnt the least tired
-.-"
i tink i siao alr
gonna become like rina n jinghan alr
not humans
hohoho

anyway
today woke up late also
-.-"
ermx
stupid tagboard
cannot tag
joanne joanne
i noe why ur tagboard ermx dere yellow i noe i noe!!
wahahahhaha ermx u online tok to me i tell u
whahahhaha
i tink tagboard got problem ar
stupid
i cant tag
nvm la
hopes elaine take care of herself
we will all miss her here =))
dardar come back alr mah?
tink haven bah
hahahha
tml rite?
ermx
see lor

com has become smaller -.-"
hard to read nvm la.
ermx
bro com spoil
so exchanged
ermx
though all the words has shrink
but still can see so nvm
i m bored!!
oh yeah
jinghan jinghan
got gd news gd news
whahahahahha
dun tell u lei
ermx
got one nice song for ur to hear
listen hard ar
*ahem ahem*
sometimes its day
sometimes its nite
sometimes its dark
sometimes its light
tats why we need the clock
to tell us the time~
sometimes we eat
sometimes we sleep
sometimes we play
sometimes we bathe
tats why we need the clock
to tell us the time~
waahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha
nice song rite
its ermx actually a kids song
*i'm still a kid*
HAIS
deprived childhood

aiyah help!
taxi baby T_T
rina says it sounds cute
den this jinghan lei
keep laughing
-.-"
nvm nvm
ermx
cannot luff ar
i say cannot means cannot
bleahhx bleahhx

hmmmm this thursday going to orchard
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rina if i suagu den i dunno ar
wahahahahahaha
bukit batok gongkia
-.-"
anyway
ahahahhaha
ermx den friday go theme park again
ermx
haunted house first
if i ermx
like grab edwin or rina too tite
den i dunno ar
ur dun complain ok
cos tats how hold my bro
when i went in tat time
HAHA
funny ar
bleahhx bleahhx
haiyah
why today going so slow
ermx
faster thursday faster thursday

oh no
i haven do any of the holiday assignment
ermx
maths i did abit
abit only lei
how to finish
ermx
dun care la
i everytime say tml tml
den still nv do
-.-"
hahahha my method nice
anyone wanna try?
anyway
ermx
tagboard faster come
slow la
i wanna see ppl's tag
toopid

ermx
why on tv got ermx
all those gransazers all tat
nice meh?
power ranger only mah
wahahahaaha
i noe
last time
i only like pink ranger
WAHAHAHHA
eh
dun luff ar
bleahhx

nth interesting on tv la
i m bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored
bored

BUT dun worry
u are going to see a happy aishah from now on
i promise ur
whahahahahaha
yeah yeah
hyperrrrrrrrrrrr alr
dun care
all of u must hyper with me
faster online faster online

well
ermx
i tink
ermx
nvm la
duwan to tink le
later tink too much
den BAD liao

HAIYAH
i miss alot of ppl alr
='(
i miss hayati
i miss elaine
i miss rina
i miss mummy
i miss ahma
i miss dardar
i miss wanying deardear
i miss joanne deardear
i miss laopo
i miss jinghan
i miss jianshen
i miss xianqiang
i miss a lot of ppl!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
zhe me pan?
nvm la
we'll just get on with life

aishah is hyper le
aishah is exited le
aishah is happy le
aishah is smiling le

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hyper hyper hyper

ermx
just feel like saying this to someone:
the first time i met you, i didnt noe wat to do. my heart started beating faster. wat was i doing? i dont noee u. why is my heart like this? den, thinking abt it, i just walked away, with a fake smile on my face for u to see. den, as days go by, you added me in friendster, and i started to noe u well, n u started to noe me well. like dat, we became friends. "just friends aishah" tats all i tot. couldnt tink of anything else. cos i dun wanna tink too far. a dream. dat couldnt be fulfilled. and then we got closer. as close as siblings. n i couldnt tink too far at all. u were in a relationship. i had to back off. when u were up or when u were down, though i couldnt be dere for u most of time, i knew u knew tat i would always be there for u whenever u needed me =)) anyways, the relationship ended n i tot i stood a chance. but sad to say, i didnt. i just kept quiet. i dun tink u even noe. and den, u were upset n depressed. i help u to cheer up. i really tot tat i erally stood a chance at tat particular time. but i knew u werent thinking of tat. so, it was okie. i just kept quiet. den u found a new one. i was shocked. yes i was. but wat could i do. it was ur life. not mine. n den u were happy once again. u shared ur happiness with me. i'm glad with tat. den it ended just a few months. n told me u werent sad. i knew i couldnt believe u. cos who wouldnt be sad after breaking up? i knew u loved her alot. but she hav her reasons for doing so rite? well. u tok to me abt this. i cheered u up once more. i tot u would be grateful n at least think for a moment. but. u didnt. den a few months pass by. n soon. u found a new one as well. in these few months. i really really tot i stood a chance. not thinking of the consequences. den u found a new one once more. true i was sad at first. but i had to accept the fact didnt i. n so i did. i though for along time abt this. i finally understood. u wouldnt fall for me. who would? i should have understood this long time go. so tat i wouldnt dream too far. n in the end. my dream was crushed. but wat do u care rite. i just wish u happy relationship with her for now. remember if u need someone, i'll always be dere to be of help~ =')

hmmmmm
well this one for another person:
we knew each other through someone. i called his hp. and the background was kinda rude. u felt guilty. u wanted to say sry to me. u took his hp, found my no. i sms-ed me for the first time. i had no clue who u were. den u said sry to me n tat was how this thing started. we sms each other n den u made ur very first call to me. u said u wanted to hear my voice. n so u did. n i did. n i admit. i did fall in love with ur voice. but i didnt love u. i m sorry. but still we became friends. i used to trust u. tats why i told u some of my secrets. but who would have thought. u couldnt keep my secrets. n u told ppl abt it. dont u know how furious i would be. den i tot i couldnt believe u anymore. so i didnt. but tat day was intense. u asked me stead. truly, i didnt want to. cos i dun love u. wat for stead rite? but. ur frens wanted me to accept. cos they knew how much u loved me. but if i accept, u will be happy, but would i be happy? wats the point if the guy is happy but the girl is now? den if i rejected ur propose, den i would at least be happy but u would be truly upset. n i would feel guilty. n so. i had to accept. i wasnt happy. i m telling u this truly. though i noe u wont be reading this. but i reluctantly accepted. n yeah ur frens were happy. but have u ever thought. was i? tink for a moment. but its all too late now aint it. den few days later. i asked fer the break. yes i m sorry but i really had to do it. dun u understand. ppl were like teasing me. n i couldnt accept it. i knew i was stupid to believe them. but wat they said were true. how do u expect me to react? n so after the break. i knew u were truly upset. so i didnt wan to trouble u. den few days later i sms-ed me.. n told me u were fine. i didnt believe u at first. but ok i accepted it. den some told me u still loved me even though the way i treated u. but wat could i do? i couldnt stop someone from loving someone rite? den u asked me again. i didnt accept it now. all the lies i told u. i had to stop it. i didnt want to hurt u further. so i ignored u from den on. although u still sms me n i half replied all of them. in my heart, u will be counted as my fren. i still remembered. tat time when i had a stead, how upset u was. this could bt seen in ur results. n i tot it was becoz of me, i felt guilty. den when i break, ur frens told me u were happy. like w t h ? well watever la. i have nth more to say. this is ur life. its up to u wat u wanna do. just follow ur heart =))

hmmmm i not gonna say hu are these ppl la
they will just remain in my hearts
i'm telling this
cos
i someone cant keep it inside
n no one is online
i cant tell anyone
so i wrote it here.
please give me some comments.
everyone take care~

No comments: