Saturday, June 04, 2005

hmmm
4th of june le
hais
so fast
meet the parents later
mine's at 330
so waiting here like an idiot
hahas
hmmmm
read elaine's blog
just wanna say
dun give up girl
me will always be dere fer you.
u need help me can help u x))
wah
as if i god like dat ar
wahhahahahhahhahaha
hmmmm
yeah
ermx
dey say like dat cos
ermx
just want u to get good results
hmmmm
my mum
she wont force me to study le
cos she can see i'm stress
i tink
so
ermx
when exams come le
ermx
up to me to study anot
whahahahahahhaa
fail jiu fail lor
hmmm
i noe my example not good
so dun follow ar
whahahahaha
=P

hmmmmm
5 more days?
hais
hmmm
tink i made my decision le.
tink all of you are happy with it?
rite?
okiex
den we gonna enjoy
whahahahahahha
i wan to throw alot of ppl into the sea!!!!!!!
whahahahahahaha
first to throw will be rina
whahahahahah
next will be elaine
whahahahhaha
cant throw hayati
cos
ermx
she got phobia with water
whahahahhaha
well
next to throw will be edwin
but
later he too heavy how?
whahahahahaha
so me rina elaine
we plan tgt
whahahahah
shhhhhhh
dun tell him ar :P

wahahhahahaha
hmmmm
i'm toking craps
anyway
joanne
who's the monkey?
whahahahhaha
hyper le
lols
hmmmmmmm
gonna do hmwk soon
wah
dun feel like doing lei
especially eng
chem
bio
well, everything
except maths la
whahahaha
i luv maths
though i noe alot of u dun like maths
but
ermx
just wanna say
actually
maths is an easy subject
is just the way u see it
n the way u understand it
wahahahahha
do i sound like a maths teacher?


tink
when i grow up
gonna be a teacher bah
whahahahahhaha
though i noe its difficult
ermx
but dunno y
from young hor
i always play teacher teacher
whahahahhaha
kinda funny?
lols
den i will pretend i am teaching students
wahahahah
those were the times
kekex
so childish when u tink abt it now
but
great memories
lols

hmmmmm
mum gone to dunno wat place
hahas
later she come back
must get ready to go sch le
terror starts
hahahahahahah

ok
ermx
to all
i'm not upset at all =))
i'm fine le
yeap
i alr made my decision
at least tats one thing off my mind
n i also have my made decision abt those ppl
hmmmmmm
just hope tat day is gonna be a great day fer me
wish me all the best =))
n yeah
i miss KFC alr
wahahhahhhahahahha
i siao le
too hyper le
whahahahahaha
eeermx
wish me luck fer later okie =))
thx thx
muackkzzz
this one fer everybody
whahahhahahahahha
told ya
i hyper le
=P

No comments: