Sunday, June 05, 2005

hmmm
today
alot of ppl go out of singapore
T_T
hais
ermx
ok
early in the morning
alr went to the airport le
ermx
send my relatives dere mah
hais
all go
my family nv go
T_T
ermx
sry to those i nv reply in msn
cos i away mah
sry ar
ermx
wah
my relatives go to indonesia to enjoy la
holiday
hmmmmm
i wan go!
but
hais
suan le
hope u all reach dere in one piece
i down here pray for ya
especially for my grandma
she's alone now
ever since my grandpa....
oh
not going to say it
hope she hav fun
well
the sad thing is
on my bday
dey arent here!!!!!!!!
T_T
T_T
T_T
T_T
T_T
hais
oh nvm
hope dey remember can le

den another person going out of singapore is edwin
hais edwin edwin
hmmmm
thx for coming back for my bday =D
really grateful
kekex
hmmmm
hope u enjoy urself
n takecare =D

hmmm
today i not buayba
cos i nv ask ur miss me mah
wahahahhahaha
yeap
ermx
i tink this week quite pack
going out, do hmwk
n n n n
MY BDAY
whahahahahahha
ermx
4 more days
hais
ermx
jianshen n wanying can go le
*yiPPee*
but xianqiang dunno can go anot
hais
ermx
den
mark, hope u can go also
but
if really cant
den nvm la
^_^

anyway
yesterday
con
den i slp i tink
-.-"
wahahhahahha
but dey can still tok u noe
diao~
still can tok when i slping
hahahha
li hai li hai
kekex
ermx
i wanna do hmwk
soooooooon~~~~~
ok
ermx
see lor

No comments: