Monday, May 16, 2005

ahh! attend my funeral =(

ahhh someone help me..
hais.
ermx
today
getting back results le
i'm scared scared scared
help help help
hmmmm
i tink today most probably get e-maths or a-maths
cos cher say dun need bring txbk mah
den ermx ws also all go thru le
so maybe go thru mid year lor
hais
sian
me scared all the sci as well
humanities also
hais
y everytime like dis de
hate it
hmmmmmm
but nvm la
i'll just be strong n take wats ahead me
yeap
learnt to be ermx more open-minded bah
hahahahhaa
not like joanne n pamela
HAHAHA
bukit batok ~~~~~
LOLS
not gonna say it
hahahhahah
well
i m also one of them
=.-
but me de DA JIE DA
hahahahahhaha
dun ermx kacau me ar
later ur kena
not my fault aiights
kekekex

well
its like 645 in the morning
n i'm posting?
dun i hav to go to sch
hahaha
well
i'm going alr
haha
tata to all
dun miss me ar =P

No comments: