Thursday, May 19, 2005

STUPID

wah
stupid la
i cant sign in at msn
!@#!@$#@%#^#^@%Q#%$#@!
!$!$@#%#$^#^@#^#@%@#
!#$@#%@$^@#$^#@^&#$^@$%
#$%@#%!@%@$^#$^#$^
wat the heck la
yet again
ermx
jian shen
dun worry la
=)
it will be ok one de
ermx
OXQ curse me today
say i will fail my bio
-.-"
overall la
but
i didnt
ermx
pass by a few marks
wat the heck la
nvm
me n tyfin wan to ~~~~
so is ok la.
confirm ar.
dun last minute change ok =P
ermx
camp coming soon
hais
wished dat the camp was last year
den it will be GREAT
but
too bad-/
nvm
hmmm
at least still get to see my frens
^_^
hmmmm
tml sports day
hmmm
after tat
going to lot 1
see see camp stuff with mummy
maybe got hayati also
lols
she wanna go the wat shop dat one
i dunno ar~
hahahahha
hmmmm
maybe my dad sending me dere
cos i bukit batok ~~~
(joanne u should noe)
i dunno how to go dere
HAHAHA
nvm
hmp.
ermx
i tink
i failed physics so far
for overall
de rest ok bah
my meet the parents time: 315pm
hmmm
late rite?
cos mrs wong is available only after 2
den the rest timeslot full le
so
ok
nvm
cos need my mum to tok to mrs wong
lols
nvm la

ermx
tml talentime
hahahaha
gonna enjoy dis~
lols
cos ppl gonna sing
den i will see hu good hu bad =P
whahahahahahahha
no la
i not judge
hahahaha
i audience
HAHA
yeah
tml no lessons
LOL
gd gd
hahahha
i can bring my pouch
ahahaha
n mp3!!
lols
wah
where to go tml ar.
tml westmall haven open dee
hmp.
duwan say le
we finish so early
at 9+
den
if we walk dere
abt 10 alr
still have to wait one more hour
hahahaha
so late
lols
i den duwan
go my house
dunno my sis go work alr lei
hmmm
nvm la

ermx
still got wat to say ar.
oh yeah
today
got someone ~~~~
den i ~~~~
but a while den okie liao
dunno y
fer the first time
ppl ~~~~ me
den i abush
come out
ermx
NO DIRTY THINKING AR
lols

elaine
i did NTH to help
HAHAHAHAHA
nvm
i appreciate ur thankness
whahahahahahha
i siao le
LOLS

rina
U DEN THE PP
hahahahahahahhaa
te deng te deng te deng te deng te deng~~~~
wahhahahahahah
rina siao alr
whahahahahhaa
=D

wanying dear
ermx
today u nv come sch
me worry wor
hahahaa
u sore eyes must be see rina n elaine too much den sore eyes rite =P
see la
hu ask u see them so much
should have see me
den wont sore eyes le
whahahahahha
jkjkjk
lols
kekex

ermx
maybe tml i jump to mohegan?
cos hayati n azizah going to mohegan
so
ermx
but
i dun like mohegan lei =X
whahahahahhahahhaa
dunno y lei
ermx
suan le
sports day only mah
also not i running
so y should i care?
rite
HAHAHAHA

ok la.
ermx
i cant sign in MSN
i hate my com
my bro com also cant sign in
I HATE ALL OF THIS
bleahx bleahx bleahx
ahhahahahhaha
ermx
till here bah
hahahahha
must wait for my next entry ar
lols
dun miss me ar =P
tc everyone
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: