Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ermx.. oh nvm. suan le

well.. yesterday wasnt a good day i tink
ermx
got back 5 papers alr
eng.
e-maths paper 1.
a-maths.
physics.
history.
HAIS
i failed 2 of them alr
confirm if fail one more
can forget abt june holiday alr
hais
y is life like dis
ermx just wanna say to my dear fren
ermx
ermx
ermx
ermx
ermx
i noe u are not in the good mood
yes i admit i was angry
but
hmmm
i tink ok fer now.
read ur blog.
ermx who's dat perrson?
care to tell me?
or duwan?
den nvm.
just hope u wont tink abt it too much
life is like this
u just have to live it to the fullest no matter wat
believe me..
hmmmm today getting back malay paper
ohmygawd
i m so scared
hais
den
maybe today getting bio n chem paper also
hais
confirm fail le lor
dun need say liao
so,
ermx
like i told ur
june holiday can forget tat its a holiday fer me liao
dat is
if my mum is being v v v v v strict
hais
ok
i tink will continue in the afternoon bah
cya in sch~

No comments: