Friday, May 13, 2005

finally
exams are over
n the terror starts
oh no.
next weeek!!!
haiss
hmmm
cant go out this weekend to celebrate for the last time
why?
cos i'm not in da mood
sorry to those hu ask me out n i reject-
sorry
me didnt mean it
hais
tink tink tink
my life my life my life
just.
suan le
not going to say anymore
later
will
hmmm
NVM

ok i tink my listening compre was ok?
tink got one qn wrong alr
3 marks gone
hais
the damn paper was like 30 marks??~~~
can u believe it
hais
suan le
nvm
hmmm
after sch
went to mac go eat eat
the big breakfast was yummy yummy
yumm yumm
den saw dardar dere
actually
met dardar dere
n he was alone
ask him to join us
he duwan
so
oh wells
hayati brought ermx hotcakes ar?
or is it pancakes?
aiyah
same la
but she cant finish
den bring it home
ok
i noe my skirt is ~~~~~~~
cant help it
ermx
n its not becos my ~~~~~~~~~ is ~~~~~~~~~
hmmm
ur figure it out
only edwin,hayati n me noes abt it
nvm
well
after tat
was thiking of goin to walk ard westmall
but den
i tink
haven open ar?
hais
den
went home lor
didnt feel like going home at first
cos sis is still at home
n ~~~~
oh wells
den at home
played com first
den
went to slp!
was thinking
wat if i slp
den nv wake up again
isnt it good?
not gonna face all this problems
hais
but i aint slping beauty
so
nvm

today
some ppl did illegal stuff~~~
hmmmm want to noe hu dey are?
hmmmmm
i dun tell u lei
=X
but failed
didnt get to get it
nvm
i will try to ask my mum to buy it
once its out okie?
i promise
^_^

well
i tink i not going to eat
for these few days
n get it rite: not going to lose weight la
just
not thinking of eating
cos
no appetite
hais
ermx
nvm

things are rushing so fast
see ar
ok
exams are finally over
den comes the terror part
den comes sports day
den comes sec 3 camp
den comes meet the parents session
den comes june holiday
n den comes someone's bday
hmmmmmm
v v v v fast
ermx
nvm

n to someone:
i hate u i hate u i hate u
i hate u to the care
wat did i ever do to u?
i admit
it was my fault in the past
but
just because of that,
u are blaming me for all ur life?
n
its not totally my fault rite?
u were part of it as well
cant blame me when i did tat
n just because of tat,
u changed ur impression of... me?
wat la
i mean
ok fine
just take it it was my fault
but wat u are doing is wrong
n i mean very very wrong
just becoz i did one wrong move,
this is how u treat me?
like a stranger?
have u ever thought abt my feelings?
i always tot u were the one for me
but den
wat can i do
u dun even noe me now
dun u
so u are treating me differently
like a stranger actually
watever
i wont mind
u wan to call me to fuck off
i will
u wan to scold me a bitch
go ahead
u wan to call me to get out of ur life
i will
n tats final
n all i have to say to u is tat
dun regret this for life.
n
dun ever come begging to me.
n saying u wan this even so called "friendship" bac
cos i wont accept
for all i care
fine.

hmmm
well
whoever i m scolding
i aint gonna tell anyone abt it
cos
all this misery i am living in
its my life
so nobody should care abt it
just hmm lemme face this world alone.
ppl wan us to be independent?
i will.
as of now.
food cooked by my mum i wont eat.
i'll eat on my own.
i wanna buy things,
gonna use my own money.
things mummy n daddy buy for me,
i'll pay them back
tat independent?
i guess so
hais.
just forget abt it
no point thinking abt it le.
everyday
just gonna do this:
live in this colourless world of mine
n think n think n think

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: