Tuesday, May 31, 2005

today
ermx
woke up at 8
hahahahha
cos later at 9 got the toopid maths olympiad
lols
ermx
woke up le
den keep forgetting alot of things
hahahahhah
den keep going back home
wah waste time
den late
but nv lei
hahahah
reach sch
dey haven report
lols
teachers also late
so not my fault
hahahahahhaha
ermx
the maths olympiad so hard
i dun even noe all of the qns how to do
hahahahahah
sure get participation only
hahahahhahahaha
nice rite
LOLS
i noe i noe
thx thx
lols
den
after maths olympiad
meet rina michelle shuting at KFC
hahhahaha
me walking with deardear mah
den
walk walk
ermx
laugh laugh
den malu ourselves
hahahahahahhahaha
opppps
forgot to say
i yesterday pangseh jian shen
hahhaha
sry ar
i slping
sry sry sry
SORRY

kekex
ermx
den
at KFC
we eating
den hor
beside me got ppl buayba one
den my other side also got ppl buayba one
hahahahha
hu ar hu ar
den me eat
den one mushroom drop on skirt
hahhahahahahahha
so funny
den shuting eat
her one 2 mushroom
hahahahahahha
at least me better rite
XD
den
after tat
still got alot alot alot of times
lol
den we walking dat time
ermx
den got ppl call my name
hahhahah
den look up
was jian shen
hahahahha
erms still got hu
oh yah
khianchong ahma, hayati, xinyi, xianqiang
if tat is wat i remembered la
hahahhahaha
den go hug hayatiiiiiiiiii
HAHAHAHS
miss her alr
lols
den after tat
we walk ard westmall
waste time
go library tok rubbish
hahahhaha
den michelle n shuting take video
lols
den
wanying tell story v funny one wor
hahahahha
make me luff till wat
hahhahahahahs
den
choir starts le
ermx
den during choir hor
got SOMEONE keep calling me
den my whole body vibrating
hahahahahha
den
after tat
ermx
wanna go home le
sylvia say wait for her
den we sitting outside general office dat one
den got XIAN QIANG
hahahahhaha
so erxin
lols
den me n joanne tok tok
hahahhhahah
fun fun~
den go home tat time
buy bubble tea
lols
ermx
michelle dunno her wallet still with rina
hahahahahhaha
she only realise when rina tell her is she take one
hahahahahaha
oh yah
btw
RINA HAIR IS SHORT
lols
not tat short
hahahahahhaa
den
go home le
tml still must go sch wor
hahahhaha
dun feel like going
hahax
ermx
sian
the mosquito bite is killing me
lols
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i miss elaineeeeee
hahahhaha
i miss mumyyyyyyy
i miss ahmaaaaa
lols
^_^
anyway
somebody bday coming rite =PPPPpPPPp

No comments: