Saturday, May 14, 2005

siansation

hmmmm
wat to say huh
oh yah
today
actually wanted to slp for 13 hours one lei
den hor
SOME PPL HOR
go n wake me up
n i slept for only 11 hours
damn.
didnt break de record
hmmm
actually didnt wake up de
den
dey keep calling my hp
n i didnt pick it up
den someone
go n call my house phone
n de phone is just like beside my ear
n it "kringgggggggggggggg"
so loud in my ear
n i had to wake up
.......
hai wo
nvm
tink i go enough slp
ermx
well
2 more days
n the terror gonna start
hais
so fast
i'm not even prepared
someone help me

ermx
thx everyone for tagging in my blog
hmmmmm
well
today ermx my frens went to east coast
n had fun
hmmmm
i didnt go
cos wasnt in the mood to go
n my family went to hospital to see my ahma
so i didnt want to go
so
i stayed at home
n mum told me to dun go out
so i cant go out
hmmmm

i m so full now
feel like vommitting again -.-"
ermx
nvm
hmmmmm
my com has got antivirus again!
damn it
suan le
hmmmm
u noe
today i played a game called "ONI"
hahahahahhaha
funny name rite
but ok la
its a shooting game
i played until so shuang
but tat part when had to defeat the king dat one
n i keep failing
dat one i dunno how to defeat
den i duwan play alr
hahahahahahaha
so funny

hmmmm
i tink today was aiight
well
have to enjoy urself b4 the terror starts rite?
so wish me good luck for the results =)
n i wish everyone get good results as well

hmmmmm
sports day coming
i trying to psycho hayati to come to my house
i mean
not come to my real house la
i mean u noe the PE the house
cherokeeeeeeeee
ahahahahahahhahas
ermx
cos
ermx how say ar
i tink last year i went to lakota
so this year
maybe want stay in my own house bah
hahahahahahah
den play n play n play
not run la
too lazy to run
secondary sch v lazy de
hahahas
primary sch always run de
ermx
dunno la
maybe so much had happen
so not in the mood to run
ahahahas
suan le

sec 3 camp also coming
arhhhhhhhhh
so many things
ermx
sec 3 camp i tink v familiar bah
cos my p5 camp also at there
so i tink i got used to it
but we slping in tent
=(
i tink i will go into another camp?
cos i need some companion de mah
cos i m like the only malay in the tent
i'm not used to it
so maybe i running to e2 or e3 camp
i dunno
see first lor
if cant den wat can i do rite?
so be it la
hahahas
i anything de
as long as i can survive the 3 days can liao
HAHAHAHA
ermx
nth more to say
ahahhahas
n oh yah
tell ur smthing
secret secret
dun tell anyone ar:
ok here goes
i feel dat
love sux

No comments: