Wednesday, May 18, 2005

i tink suan le

hais
today really really really upset de lor
hais
suan le
got someone
dao de hor
duwan tok le
later abush all come out
den die le
hmmmmm
today get back bio n SS
at first scared both of the paper fail
but den nv la. bio only the paper 2 i fail but paper 1 pull up overall la
den SS
pass la
den pull up my history
so i tink overall i pass la
ermx
tink
so far
i failed physics
hmmm
nvm
almost the whole class fail?
hais
how to go camp in this mood?
I HATE IT
someone help me
hais
nvm de lor
duwan to tok to me den dun tok lor
i'm not forcing u
but at least u should understand
how it hurts my heart
though u are just a fren to me
but really means a lot
a simple "HI" or "bye" would change everything
but
just u not saying anything
or just a stare from u
changes everything
now
i dunno wat to do?
hais
nvm
its ok with me
for the sake of ~~~~
i'll just bear with it.
=(

No comments: