Sunday, May 22, 2005

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ermx
weeeeeeeeee
i broke my record today
guess wats tat
hahahahahha
ermx
i woke up early
early den SOME PPL
hahahahhahahaha
ermx
den nth better to do
whole day online
ermx
like dat lor

den sms use phone use com
hahhaha
cos all not i pay one XD
use alot also can
hahahahax
hmmmmmmm
sian nor

today lynette bday
hahaha
happy bday =)
ermx

i still haven do my hmwk
oh wells
sian sian sian
ermx
just now
got "fight" at elaine tagboard
hahahahhaa
nvm
just now
elaine pei wo
cos we both bored
hahahah
den nth to do
we luff n luff
lols
eermx
chat with joanne, elaine, cel
hahahhahaa
ermx
but most is ask me abt song one
-.-"
lols
nvm
i help
hahaha
seeee i so free
lols
ermx

i still haven pack my bag
i mean for camp
should be either tml or tuesday pack
hmmmm
i still thinking abt the long pants
should
or shouldnt?
hmmmm
someone help me?

just now
de show ruhua is it
ermx
y no ruhua one
den got some other ppl
hahahh
no funn de
my got one
ermx
she fat one
hahah
dat one also quite funny
LOLS
make my stomach pain
today alot of good shows
but only at nite nor
hahahaha
just now i keep changing channels one
hahahha
ermx
after chinese show
watch malay show
den watch hindi show
hahahahaha
den now
chatting with rina n edwin
abt my bday
hahahahha
dunno where to go
hmmmm
see bah
lols

ermx
later at 12
i got meeting
hahahahah
this one meeting
not work
lols
sian sian
hmmmmmmm
maybe today slping late
lols
i duwan break record tml
ahahhaha
wanna slp long long!!
hahahahhahaa
=))

No comments: